Beverly Park Fall Ball League
Time & Location
About the Event
"Fall Ball" is returning to Knoxville this October! This team golf concept is open to boys and girls in grades 3-8. A team is comprised of at least three players from the same or different schools and teams may be co-ed. Registration is easy and there are two options:
Option 1: Get a group of friends or classmates together and sign up as a team! You must have a minimum of three players to form a team. Click here to register a team.
Option 2: Don't have a team to join? No worries! Sign up as an individual and we will place you on a team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sign up as an individual.
- Each team will be comprised of at least three players (boys and girls can play on the same team)
- Players must be in the 3rd-8th grade
- A team may be comprised of players from any school
- If a team has more than three players they may substitute players into the match between the play of two holes. If the team has 6+ players they may field two teams if desired.
- Three players from a team play at a time
- If a team has more than three players they can sub in players between the play of two holes
- Triple bogey max is in effect
- Week 1/Match 1 will be a team scramble format
- Week 2/Match 2 will be a team alternate shot format
- Week 3/Match 3 will be a team scramble format
- Week 4/Match 4 will be a double low ball format